Coping with Exam Stress
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
As exam season approaches, we share sources of help and support for young people.
Exams and revision can be stressful and challenging for young people - and their families!
Help and advice is available for anyone who is struggling to cope with the pressure of exams and revision - support can be accessed from the links below...this is just a selection of support that is availble!
- Childline: www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/school-college-and-work/school-college/exam-stress
- NHS: www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/coping-with-exam-stress
- Student Minds: www.studentminds.org.uk/examstress
- Young Minds: youngminds.org.uk/blog/all-the-revision-and-exam-tips-you-ll-ever-need
- BBC Bitesize: www.bbc.com/bitesize/support
Don't suffer alone - it's ok to ask for help! Speak to your family and friends, teachers or doctor - or contact Childline in confidence on 0800 11 11.